Strawberry Cheesecake Ice Cream
- 1 cup frozen or fresh strawberries + 4 fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1/2 cup creamcheese
- 1 can coconut milk (full-fat)
- 1/4-1/2 cup honey** start with 1/4 cup, then add more based on taste
- 1 cup hemp milk
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 sheets graham crackers or walnuts, crumbled (depending on how healthy/decadent you want)
Place all ingredients (except graham crackers and sliced strawberries) into a blender and blend until smooth. Taste and then sweeeten with more honey as desired. Keep in mind it will become slightly less sweet as it freezes. Cool in fridge for 30 minutes.
Place in ice cream maker and follow directions for maker (every one is slightly different). About 2 minutes before the ice cream is done, stir in graham crackers/walnuts and strawberries. Serve immediately.