- 1/2 cup vanilla ice cream of your choice
- 2 cookies (see below for recipe)
Chocolate Chip Cookies
Adapted from Elana’s Pantry
- 2 cups blanched almond flour
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/3 cup grass-fed butter, cut into small squares
- 1/3 cup stevia baking blend or coconut sugar (I only did it with the stevia- coconut sugar will change the appearance a bit; you could try this with honey as well, but that will add a lot more moisture into this recipe, and I haven’t tried it so I’m not positive it’ll work)
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup chocolate chips
Preheat oven to 350. Place flour, salt and baking soda in food processor and pulse until well combined. Pulse in butter. Then add in honey, egg, and vanilla extract and pulse UNTIL… Stir in chocolate chips.
Using a tablespoon, scoop one tablespoon of dough onto baking sheet (with silpat if you have it). Flatten with your palm (spray coconut oil on your hand so it doesn’t stick). Bake until golden on the bottom, for about 12 minutes. They will not be totally hard on the top- don’t worry, they will harden as they cool. Cool for 30 minutes before eating.